Closed Bank Holidays and 24 December – 1 January (inclusive).
Week commencing 29 April 2013
Thursday 2 May - closed all day
Week commencing 13 May 2013
Wednesday 15 May - closing at 13.00, last ticket at 12.15
Thursday 16 May - closing at 13.00, last ticket at 12.15
Week commencing 20 May 2013
Monday 20 May - closing at 16.00, last ticket at 15.15
Week commencing 27 May 2013
Thursday 30 May - closing at 16.30, last ticket at 15.45
Tuesday 9 July - Thursday 18 July inclusive - closed all days
Monday 2 September - Sunday 8 September inclusive - closed all days
Before visiting, to ensure that the Banqueting House will be open, please call 020 3166 6152/6155/6154
Health and safety advice
We want your visit to be safe and enjoyable. We hope you have a day to remember for all the right reasons, so below are a few points to bear in mind when you visit one of our palaces.
• Our palaces are very old and have many uneven surfaces, for example cobbles, worn steps, uneven steps and slopes. Please choose footwear that is comfortable and appropriate for the conditions.
• Some surfaces may be slippery, particularly if they are wet from rain.
• Light levels can be low in some places, so please allow sufficient time for your eyes to adjust, particularly when using stairs.
• In some of our gardens we have steep slopes and drops from height, so please be aware of these, especially if you have children with you.
• Where water features are present, please ensure children are supervised at all times.
• Look out for our safety signs and follow the advice given to avoid spoiling your day.