Available sites range in size and surroundings, from the expansive Home Park to the quaintly walled Little Banqueting House Garden.
- Sites are set amidst the beautiful gardens of Hampton Court Palace
- Many offer easy access from Hampton Court Road
- Some sites are available for daytime as well as evening use
- Hampton Court Palace gardens are an ideal summer location for large events
- Marquee sites have also previously been used to stage large concerts and events such as the Hampton Court Flower Show.
- Purpose-built structures can be positioned to take advantage of unforgettable vistas of Hampton Court.
- Gardens run down to the River Thames and feature sparkling fountains and glorious displays of over 200,000 flowering bulbs.
- Rose red Tudor brick, glorious stone archways and immaculate gardens make Hampton Court Palace a picturesque backdrop all year round.