1. The purchase of a photograph from Historic Royal Palaces does not carry with it the right to make a reproduction in any form.
2. The Delivery note will list all the pictures delivered to the client, which shall be presumed to have been received in good condition, unless within three days of receipt notification is received of any discrepancy or damage.
3. Pictures supplied by Historic Royal Palaces may not be lent, sold, hired, or otherwise circulated, to a third party without prior written consent.
4. Pictures supplied by Historic Royal Palaces may not be used in connection with any form of advertising without prior written consent.
5. The duplication of transparencies in any form and by any means, including digital duplication, is strictly forbidden.
6. In the reproduction process, the picture may not be cropped, overprinted or altered in any way without prior permission.
7. Requests for permission to reproduce are considered only on receipt of a copy of the reproduction application form fully completed before publication. Historic Royal Palaces reserve the right to charge twice the normal rate for applications received after the publication date.