Member benefits at the Banqueting House
Membership is fantastic value for money and there has never been a better time to join. The membership card covers entry into the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace, the Banqueting House, Kensington Palace, Kew Palace and Hillsborough Castle. All of which are packed full of great days out.
Join online today or call us on 0844 482 7788* today to enjoy free and unlimited entry to the six fabulous Historic Royal Palaces.
*Calls cost 5p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.
- Free and unlimited access to all six* Historic Royal Palaces as well as free admission to all palace exhibitions
- 10% discount in the shop at The Banqueting House offers an array of London gifts, guidebooks and postcards.
- Exclusive member-only events calendar
- Yearly subscription to Inside Story – the magazine for members of Historic Royal Palaces
- A free copy of the bestselling book ‘The Private Life of Palaces’
With very few exceptions, the Banqueting House is guaranteed to open from 10.00 until 13.00 Monday to Sunday, but we sometimes close at short notice for functions and events. Please check the times before your visit by calling +44 (0)203 166 6154/5.
*Please note than on a normal visit to Kew Palace entrance to Kew Palace is free as part of the membership subscription. However it is compulsory to pass through Kew Gardens to get the the Palace, which is not included in the membership fee and the entry fee must be paid for at the published rates. Historic Royal Palaces’ members receive 10% off the entrance fee.
Membership benefits at our other palaces