Half price entry
Tickets and booking
For visits between 3 January - 12 February 2017. Terms and conditions apply. Download terms and conditions (PDF, 142KB)
Your ticket includes access to the palace, maze and gardens, plus a multi-language audio guide, children's activity trails, entry to the Cumberland Art Gallery, the Young Henry VIII exhibition and much more!
For visits between 3 January - 12 February 2017
|Child under 16
Under 5 years are admitted free of charge. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Full-time students, over 60s with ID
|Family (1 adult)
Up to 1 adults and 3 children
|Family (2 adults)
Up to 2 adults and 3 children
|Annual membership (unlimited entry to all palaces)||From £48.00|
¹ Ticket price includes a voluntary donation
Palace, maze and gardens ticket prices bought at the palace, excluding the voluntary donation are: Adult £19.00; Child £9.50; Concessions £15.50; Family with 1 adult £33.60; Family with 2 adults £47.00.
Palace, maze and gardens ticket prices bought online for visits between 3 January until 12 February, excluding the voluntary donation are: Adult £8.25; Child £4.15; Concessions £7.00; Family with 1 adult £15.20; Family with 2 adults £21.25. Please take your booking confirmation to the ticket office to collect your tickets for entry.
Top things to do at Hampton Court Palace this winter*
- Explore the Tudor Kitchens and transport yourself back to a heyday of royal cooking and entertainment. The kitchens are still used today by our team of cooks to prepare Tudor meals.
- Step back in time at a live performance and relive some of the events which shaped our society, here at Hampton Court Palace.
- Experience the grandeur of the State Apartments.
- Discover magnificent works from the Royal Collection, including paintings by Rembrandt, Holbein, van Dyck and Canaletto, in the Cumberland Art Gallery.
- Join us at one of our events for all the family.
- Visit the Great Hall, England's last and greatest medieval hall and one of Britain's oldest theatres and the Chapel Royal which has been in continuous use for over 450 years.
*Please note that there will be closures during this period. Please check closures and notices before your visit.