Georgian Christmas Late
See Hillsborough Castle dressed for a Georgian Christmas. Drop in any time in the evening (last entry 8.30pm) and enjoy a range of activities:
- Enjoy a drink in the State Apartments
- Find out more about Georgian food, dining etiquette and festive parties from our culinary experts
- Watch a floristry demonstration and have a go at making your own Georgian posey
- Listen to musicians from Sestina in the regal Throne Room as they perform everything from Georgian classical music to well-known Christmas carols
- Watch traditional St Stephen’s day mummers, Armargh Rhymers as they celebrate the festive period through dance and music
- Try on Georgian costumes and take a picture in the royal surroundings
- Feel free to dress in your finest festive eveningwear or even a Georgian costume if you have one and help us celebrate Christmas at Hillsborough Castle.
Tickets: £10 per person
This event is suitable for those aged 18 years and over.
If you have any accessibility needs and require a car parking space, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.