Image © Nick Tucker, www.nicktuckerphotography.com
One of London’s Premier Wedding Venues
The glorious Orangery offers a romantic wedding venue and promises you and your guests an unforgettable atmosphere – and a day forever remembered.
Venues and capacities
|Venues||Standing Reception||Dinner and Dance||Civil Ceremony|
It is perhaps the world’s most beautiful orangery. Built in 1704, Queen Anne originally intended to winter her orange trees here; instead it was frequently used as a venue for lavish balls and celebrations. Popular year-round, this romantic venue’s palatial interior décor, Portland stone terrace and tranquil surroundings make it one of London’s premier wedding venues.
- Licensed for civil wedding and partnership ceremonies
- Guests spilling onto its south-facing stone terrace can enjoy long summer evenings
- Accommodate larger receptions with lawn and terrace marquees
- Enjoy dancing and amplified music
- Venue available for evening and limited daytime hire
- Beautiful West London wedding venue
Get in touch
Call us on 020 3166 6115
From flowers and cakes to music and lighting, a personal Event Manager and carefully selected accredited suppliers will help you to enjoy a wonderful day that will become one of the highlights of your own family history.