Dinners and receptions
Venues and capacities
|Kings Dining Room||40||30|
|The Royal Kitchens||50||20|
King's Dining Room
- Capacity for up to 40 people for receptions or 30 for dinners
- Beautiful views out onto the Great Lawn and the Royal Botanic Gardens
- Where George III hosted lively dinners for his friends, famous subjects and leading lights of society
- The furnishings and décor of this dining room look as they did when it was home to George III
- This enclosed garden is a wonderful venue for summer receptions
- Royal Botanic Gardens Kew care for the plants and herbs from the 17th century that fill the garden.
- Guests enter the Great Kitchen through a beautiful and original 18th century split door
- The roasting range, charcoal grill, pastry oven and kitchen table give the venue character and atmosphere
- Rooms were re-presented in 2012 to how they would have appeared on 6 February 1789, after King George III’s first episode of ‘madness’
Get in touch
To make an enquiry please call us on 020 8332 5641 or email email@example.com.
Draw on established relationships with approved suppliers accustomed to working events at Kew Palace.