Venues and capacities
|Kings Dining Room||40||30|
|The Royal Kitchens||50||20|
King's Dining Room
- Working 18th century chamber organ
- Britain’s smallest royal palace – a domestic and intimate space
- Looks out onto the Great Lawn and across to the Orangery
- Enclosed and immediately adjacent to Kew Palace
- Exquisitely maintained by Royal Botanic Gardens Kew
- Available from April to October
- A wonderfully atmospheric venue for large receptions
- Kew’s Royal Kitchens laid untouched for 200 years before being re-opened by Historic Royal Palaces in 2012
- They have been re-presented to evoke what life was like on 6 February 1789, after King George III’s first episode of ‘madness’
Get in touch
To make an enquiry please call us on 020 8332 5641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Draw on established relationships with approved suppliers accustomed to working events at Kew Palace.