Kew Palace is closed for the winter and will re-open on 1 April 2017
For further details on opening times, please visit the Royal Botanic Gardens Kew website or call their information line: +44 (0)20 8332 5655.
Closures and notices
Kew Garden closures will affect your visit. Please check garden closures before your visit on the Royal Botanical Gardens Kew website >
Health and safety advice
We want your visit to be safe and enjoyable. We hope you have a day to remember for all the right reasons, so below are a few points to bear in mind when you visit one of our palaces.
- Our palaces are very old and have many uneven surfaces, for example cobbles, worn steps, uneven steps and slopes. Please choose footwear that is comfortable and appropriate for the conditions.
- Some surfaces may be slippery, particularly if they are wet from rain.
- Light levels can be low in some places, so please allow sufficient time for your eyes to adjust, particularly when using stairs.
- In some of our gardens we have steep slopes and drops from height, so please be aware of these, especially if you have children with you.
- Where water features are present, please ensure children are supervised at all times.
- Look out for our safety signs and follow the advice given.