Hampton Court Palace press releases and archives
- 5 April 2017 - Horrible Histories: The Best of Barmy Britain this May half term at Hampton Court Palace
- 13 March 2017 - Find the magical Lindt Gold Bunny at Hampton Court Palace this Easter
- 3 October 2016 - Frights in the night: Ghost Tours at Hampton Court Palace!
- 21 July 2016 - Hampton Court Palace shortlisted for Family Friendly Awards
- 14 July 2016 - Dressed to the Tilt! Hampton Court Palace plays host to Tudor jousting tournament
- 13 June 2016 - Discover Gnomes unearthed at Hampton Court Palace this summer
- 28 May 2016 - Henry VIII returns home to Hampton Court Palace
- 11 April 2016 - Horrible Histories: Relive the Terrible Tudors at Hampton Court Palace
- 21 March 2016 - New Magic Garden opens at Hampton Court Palace this Easter
- 29 February 2016 - The Empress and the Gardener
- 14 December 2015 - Lost Tiltyard Towers of Hampton Court Palace discovered
- 7 December 2015 - Hampton Court Palace goes green in 2016!
- 17 November 2015 - Hampton Court Palace marks finale of 500th anniversary celebrations with week of music
- 1 November 2015 - Festive fun fit for a (Tudor) Queen this Christmas at Hampton Court Palace
- 13 October 2015 - 500 years of history, 10,000 budding filmmakers!
- 12 October 2015 - Hampton Court Palace welcomes new Chaplain to the Chapel Royal
- 22 September 2015 - 500 Years of Fear: Ghost Tours at Hampton Court Palace
- 1 July 2015 - Hampton Court hosts 500th anniversary jousting tournament
- 30 June 2015 - BBC Good Food Festival returns to Hampton Court Palace 29 - 31 August
- 08 June 2015 - Hampton Court Palace longlisted for Family Friendly Awards
- 06 May 2015 - Travel through time at Hampton Court Palace this May Holiday!
- 03 April 2015 - Hampton Court Palace presents its first truly immersive theatre experience
- 11 March 2015 - Spectacular light show set to debut at Hampton Court's 500th anniversary party
- 23 February 2015 - Florimania: celebrating 500 years of Hampton Court Palace
- 12 February 2015 - Today’s the day! Hampton Court Palace celebrates its 500th birthday
- 11 February 2015 - Hampton Court seeks budding filmmakers for 500th anniversary movie mission
- 26 January 2015 - Hampton Court seeks budding young actors for historic performance!
- 21 January 2015 - Join Lucy Worsley for a special talk on BBC2's 'A Night at Hampton Court'
- 19 January 2015 - Rare Tudor hat finds home at Hampton Court
- 10 January 2015 - Britain's Tudor Treasure: A Night at Hampton Court
Download images of Hampton Court Palace, as well as pictures of events, exhibitions, projects and staff from our image library. Images are free of charge for non-commercial, editorial use.
Read about Historic Royal Palaces' public programme, exhibitions and plans for the coming year in our media guide.
Media representatives can get complimentary tickets to Hampton Court Palace to help with their research by applying for a media pass. Applications for media passes must be made and approved in advance of arrival.
Historic Royal Palaces looks after a huge amount of filming on site at our palaces, from historical documentaries to blockbuster films. If you are interested in filming at Hampton Court Palace please read our guidelines and fill in an application form for your filming and photography.
Register for news alerts
Be one of the first to hear the latest news and press releases from Historic Royal Palaces, sign up for our regular news alerts.
Notes to editors
Historic Royal Palaces is the independent charity that looks after the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace, the Banqueting House, Kensington Palace, Kew Palace and Hillsborough Castle. We help everyone explore the story of how monarchs and people have shaped society, in some of the greatest palaces ever built.
We raise all our own funds and depend on the support of our visitors, members, donors, volunteers and sponsors. These palaces are owned by The Queen on behalf of the nation, and we manage them for the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport.
We believe in four principles. Guardianship: giving these palaces a future as long and valuable as their past. Discovery: encouraging people to make links with their own lives and today’s world. Showmanship: doing everything with panache. Independence: having our own point of view and finding new ways to do our work. www.hrp.org.uk
Registered charity number 1068852
(Factsheets open in a new window as a PDF)