Kensington Palace press releases and archives
- 9 August 2016 - Make like a Georgian royal as Queen Caroline hosts her annual garden party
- 12 January 2016 - Fashion Rules: Restyled
- 12 November 2015 - A Very Victorian Christmas at Kensington Palace
- 22 September 2015 - Eerie Evening Tours at Kensington Palace
- 28 August 2015 - Kensington Palace celebrates 'The Longest Reign'
- 3 August 2015 - Join Queen Caroline for a royal garden party this summer at Kensington
- 6 May 2015 - Royal Baby Robe at Kensington Palace
- 12 March 2015 - Join a four-legged egg hunt this Easter at Kensington Palace
- 10 December 2014 - Kensington Palace celebrates a Glorious Georgian Christmas
- 6 October 2014 - Kensington Palace to host glittering Baroque fashion showcase
- 23 September 2014 - Smart phone technology turns Queen Victoria into Talking Statue
- 20 September 2013 - New art installation at Kensington Palace
- 1 July 2013 - Moonlight and Stars Bright: A Night of Vintage Glamour
- 1 June 2013 - Fashion Rules
- 7 May 2013 - Kensington Palace wins RICS award
Download images of Kensington Palace, as well as pictures of events, exhibitions, projects and staff from our image library. Images are free of charge for non-commercial, editorial use.
Read about Historic Royal Palaces' public programme, exhibitions and plans for the coming year in our media guide.
Media representatives can get complimentary tickets to Kensington Palace to help with their research by applying for a media pass. Applications for media passes must be made and approved in advance of arrival.
Historic Royal Palaces looks after a huge amount of filming on site at our palaces, from historical documentaries to blockbuster films. If you are interested in filming at Kensington Palace please read our guidelines and fill in an application form for your filming and photography.
Register for news alerts
Be one of the first to hear the latest news and press releases from Historic Royal Palaces, sign up for our regular news alerts.
Notes to editors
Historic Royal Palaces is the independent charity that looks after the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace, the Banqueting House, Kensington Palace, Kew Palace and Hillsborough Castle. We help everyone explore the story of how monarchs and people have shaped society, in some of the greatest palaces ever built.
We raise all our own funds and depend on the support of our visitors, members, donors, volunteers and sponsors. These palaces are owned by The Queen on behalf of the nation, and we manage them for the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport.
We believe in four principles. Guardianship: giving these palaces a future as long and valuable as their past. Discovery: encouraging people to make links with their own lives and today’s world. Showmanship: doing everything with panache. Independence: having our own point of view and finding new ways to do our work. www.hrp.org.uk
Registered charity number 1068852
Some files are provided in PDF format - you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files.