Giving membership as a gift
Treat a loved one to a gift membership and make their year special and full of great days out. You can buy gift membership online, or simply call us on 020 31666327 and press 1.
Buy before 16 December to ensure delivery before Christmas.
Membership to Historic Royal Palaces is the perfect gift to give because it will save the lucky recipient money every time they visit one of the six fantastic palaces. The membership card covers entry into the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace, the Banqueting House, Kensington Palace, Kew Palace and Hillsborough Castle. All of which are packed full of great days out and opportunities for families to really spend quality time together. At a time when everyone is counting the pennies, give a gift that saves money every day of the year!
Please note that it takes up to 10 days to process and post gift memberships.
|Membership category and price|
|Individual membership (one adult)
- applies to an adult aged 16 years +
|Joint membership (two adults)
- applies to two named adults aged 16 years +
|Family membership (one adult)
- family of one adult and up to six children *
|Family membership (two adults)
- family of two named adults and up to six children *
* Family membership covers six names children who are 5-15 yrs only.
For more information about gift memberships please follow the link to see our Membership FAQs.
Benefits of membership
As well as enjoying free and unlimited access to all six Historic Royal Palaces*, your gift recipient will have access to these great additional benefits...
- free and unlimited access to all six Historic Royal Palaces*
- exclusive member events
- 10% discount in our restaurants, shops and cafes including the Orangery restaurant at Kensington Palace (exclusions apply)
- access to the private members room at Hampton Court
- a free copy of the bestselling book 'The Private Lives of Palaces'
- free subscription to our exclusive members’ magazine, 'Inside Story'
*Please note than on a normal visit to Kew Palace entrance to Kew Palace is free as part of the membership subscription. However it is compulsory to pass through Kew Gardens to get the the Palace, which is not included in the membership fee and the entry fee must be paid for at the published rates.
Some files are provided in PDF format - you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files.