Giving membership as a gift
Treat a loved one to a gift membership and make their year special and full of great days out!
As well as enjoying free and unlimited access to all six Historic Royal Palaces, your gift recipient will have access to these great additional benefits...
- exclusive member events
- 10% discount in our shops, restaurants and cafes including the Orangery restaurant at Kensington Palace (exclusions apply)
- access to the private Members' Room at Hampton Court
- free subscription to our exclusive members’ magazine, 'Inside Story'
Phone: Call us on +44 (0)20 3166 6327 and press 1
Post: If you need a form then please print a copy (PDF, 166KB). If you're applying by post please send your completed form to, Freepost RTLG-EGXG-ZGBC, Historic Royal Palaces, Hampton Court Palace, Apartment 38, East Molesey, Surrey, KT8 9BR.
In Person: Gift membership is available to buy in person at the Hampton Court Palace ticket office, the Tower of London Welcome Centre and Kensington Palace White Court admissions desk. There is also a gift membership tin available in the main palace shops at these sites. Please check the palace pages on the website for opening times.
Please note that it takes up to 10 days to process and post gift memberships.
|Membership category and price|
|Individual membership (one adult)
- applies to an adult aged 16 years +
|Joint membership (two adults)
- applies to two named adults aged 16 years +
|Family membership (one adult)
- family of one adult and up to six children *
|Family membership (two adults)
- family of two named adults and up to six children *
* Family membership covers six named children under 16 years old
For more information about gift memberships please follow the link to see our Membership FAQs.
Some files are provided in PDF format - you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files.