Alongside the re-presentation of the Baroque Palace, Hillsborough Castle, Kensington Palace Phase II, Learning & Engagement and The Magic Garden we have a series of important conservation and restoration works at The Tower of London, The Banqueting House at Whitehall and Kew Palace.
HM Tower of London
- The installation of the new White Tower steps 2015/2016
- The refurbished Raven Cages, 2015/2016
- The Queen’s House & Bell Tower Conservation, 2014-2016
The Banqueting House, Whitehall
- Conservation of the building (exterior and interior), 2015- 2018
- Conservation of Queen Charlotte’s Cottage, 2015- 2018
- Programming, on-going
Please do not hesitate to contact the Development Team to discuss any projects within our campaign.