There has never been a better time to join the American Friends scheme. Membership is fantastic value for money and importantly supports the conservation and care of these precious palaces for future generations and of course, the Magic Garden Project.
|Individual membership (one adult)
- applies to an adult aged 16 yrs+
|Joint membership (two adults)
- applies to two named adults aged 16 yrs+
|Family membership (two adults)
- family of two named adults and up to six children *
* Family membership covers children who are 5-15 yrs old and who all live at the same address only.
Benefits of membership
As well as enjoying free and unlimited access to all five Historic Royal Palaces*, your membership also includes these great additional benefits...
• free and unlimited access to all five Historic Royal Palaces*
• exclusive member events in the UK such as rooftop tours of Hampton Court Palace and Ceremony of the Keys at the Tower of London
• Priority booking for events and lectures in the USA
• 10% discount in our restaurants, shops (exclusions apply) and cafes including the Orangery restaurant at Kensington Palace
• access to the private members room at Hampton Court
• subscription to our exclusive members’ magazine, 'Inside Story'
• and e-newsletter updates about member events in the UK and USA
*Membership includes free entry to Kew Palace which is situated within Kew Gardens. To access the palace a Kew Gardens ticket needs to be purchased at the published rates.