Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
Tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
• Tickets cannot be resold, exchanged or refunded.
• Tickets should not be reproduced. To do so, or to alter or deface the ticket will render it void.
• Proof of purchase or identification may be requested, so please ensure you bring the credit/debit card used to make the booking.
• Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited within all buildings, except designated refreshment areas.
• The use of photographic and recording equipment or mobile phones is prohibited within all buildings (unless otherwise advertised).
• Please do not touch any of the artworks or furniture on display.
• Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Dogs will not be admitted (except guide dogs).
• Historic Royal Palaces reserve the right to introduce security checks, and items such as bags and rucksacks may be subject to search.
• Historic Royal Palaces reserve the right to refuse admission, terminate a visit, close rooms or restrict access to areas within the grounds around the palaces at short notice and without prior warning.
• Historic Royal Palaces may hold you liable for any damage caused by you to the property or any of its contents or for any injury caused to any of our representatives or other visitors during your visit.
• Historic Royal Palaces excludes all liability for any loss, damage to personal property or injury to visitors, howsoever caused, but does not exclude liability where any death or injury is caused by the negligence of Historic Royal Palaces, its staff or servants.
• Entry to any of our premises is as a licensee only, and confers no other rights to be or remain on The Palace or Site. Any breach shall entitle Historic Royal Palaces, its agents or duly authorised third parties to remove you from The Palace or the Site without notice.
Personal data and data protection
Historic Royal Palaces will not pass on your personal data to any third parties.
All rights under the 1998 Data Protection Act (UK) and any subsequent revisions will apply.