Format: Power Point Presentation
These slides are an accompaniment to the Playing the King Key Stage 2 school session and should be used alongside the post-visit lesson ideas.
National Curriculum Links
- Significant historical events, people and places in their own locality.
- Understand how our knowledge of the past is constructed from a range of sources.
- Identify the lives of significant individuals in the past who have contributed to national and international achievements.
• Identify and understand the similarities and differences between Tudor and modern-day dress/objects.
• Understand that Tudor society had a strict hierarchy.
• Share thoughts and ideas about Hampton Court Palace and the Tudors.
Understand how portraits can represent a person and include key messages.