These slides complement the Tudor Times Key Stage 1 school session at Hampton Court Palace. The resources aim to provide students with a more rounded experience and to enrich their overall visit to the palace.
National Curriculum Links
- Significant historical events, people and places in their own locality.
- Participate in discussions, presentations, performances, role play, improvisations and debates.
• Art and Design
- Use drawing, painting and sculpture to develop and share ideas, experiences and imagination.
- Find out about the work of a range of artists.
• Identify and understand the similarities and differences between Tudor and modern-day.
• Understand that Tudor society had a strict hierarchy.
• Share thoughts and ideas about Hampton Court Palace and the Tudors.
Ideas to help students share thoughts about Hampton Court Palace and the Tudors.