Format: Power Point Presentation
These slides are an accompaniment to the Upstairs, Downstairs Key Stage 2 school session and should be used alongside the post-visit lesson ideas.
National Curriculum Links
• Significant historical events, people and places in their own locality.
• Understand how our knowledge of the past is constructed from a range of sources.
• The lives of significant individuals in the past who have contributed to national and international achievements.
• Understand that Tudor society had a strict hierarchy.
• Share thoughts and ideas about Hampton Court Palace and the Tudors.
Find out about different roles for servants in the Court of Henry VIII.
Contains a visual story, support notes and Widgit symbol sheet.