Hampton Court Palace Festive Fayre and Ice Rink Tickets
Terms and conditions
Win VIP access to Hampton Court Palace’s Festive Fayre, plus five free tickets to skate on our stunning ice rink on Sunday 03 December, the quintessential winter experience!
To enter, please email [email protected] and tell us your favourite memory of visiting the palaces.
1. THE PROMOTER
The promoter is: HISTORIC ROYAL PALACES of HAMPTON COURT PALACE, SURREY, KT8 9AU.
2. HOW TO ENTER
2.1 The competition will run from 09 October 2023 (the "Opening Date") to 23:59 06 November 2023 (the "Closing Date") inclusive.
2.2 All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 23.59 on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
2.3 To enter the competition:
- Email [email protected] and tell us your favourite festive thing to do at Historic Royal Palaces as a member by the Closing Date.
2.4 No purchase necessary and there is no charge to register for use.
2.5 The Promoter will not accept:
- responsibility for competition entries that are not received due to equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
2.6 By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2.7 For help with entries, please contact [email protected]?
2.8 The competition entries will be selected at random by a member of the Historic Royal Palaces Membership team.
3.1 The competition is only open to all residents in the UK (aged 18 years or over), except:
- employees of HRP
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
3.2 In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize OR any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
3.3 The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer;
- completed by third parties or in bulk.
3.4 There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
3.5 The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
3.6 Competition entries cannot be returned.
4. THE PRIZE
4.1 Five tickets for the Hampton Court Palace Ice Rink:
- Prize is for Sunday 03 December 2023 at 17:00 only. All 5 visitors must attend the same session. A single-use booking code will be provided to the winner to book their session
- One ice skating session per person (5 tickets) and skate hire per person are included in the prize. Extras such as skate aids to be booked separately online at an additional cost by the winner
- The 5 tickets must include at least one adult
- In the event the ice rink needs to close, the visitors will be booked on to an alternative skate day, subject to availability
4.2 Five VIP tickets to the Hampton Court Palace Festive Fayre
- The winner will receive 5 VIP tickets to the Hampton Court Palace Festive Fayre on Sunday 03 December 2023, booked in advance. The prize can be claimed by the winner and up to 4 guests. Tickets are non-transferrable, and cannot be used at another event.
- As part of the VIP ticket, each ticket will receive a complimentary goody bag; a shopping bag; access to the tea, coffee, soft drinks and pastries station; and a complimentary bar 12-5pm.
4.3 There is no cash alternative for the prize.
4.4 The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
5. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
5.1 The winner of the competition will be notified via email by 10 November 2023.
5.2 The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
6. CLAIMING THE PRIZE
6.1 If you are the winner of the prize, you will have 7 [seven] days from the Announcement Date to confirm acceptance of the prize by email or telephone confirmation once notified by the Promoter as the winner.
6.2 The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
6.3 The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 7 [seven] of days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
6.4 After the winner has confirmed acceptance of the prize, Historic Royal Palaces will send the confirmation within 10 working days.
6.5 The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
8. OWNERSHIP OF COMPETITION ENTRIES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
8.1 All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt
9. DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
9.1 If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
9.2 By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
10.1 If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
10.2 The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
10.3 These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.