Profiles of the key players relating to the religious crises and upheavals of the Tudor period from 1509 to 1603.
This resource supports the Key Stage 3 Henry to Mary: A Religious Rollercoaster school session at Hampton Court Palace.
National Curriculum Links
• The development of Church, state and society in Britain 1509-1745.
• The English Reformation and Counter Reformation (Henry VIII to Mary I).
• The Elizabethan religious settlement and conflict with Catholics.
• Students will investigate the chronology of Tudor religious turmoil.
• Students will see the impact this would have had on ordinary people through these events.