About this learning resource
Profiles of the key players relating to the religious crises and upheavals of the Tudor period from 1509 to 1603.
This resource supports the key stage 3 Henry to Mary: A Religious Rollercoaster school session at Hampton Court Palace.
National Curriculum links
• The development of Church, state and society in Britain 1509-1745.
• The English Reformation and Counter Reformation (Henry VIII to Mary I).
• The Elizabethan religious settlement and conflict with Catholics.
• Students will investigate the chronology of Tudor religious turmoil.
• Students will see the impact this would have had on ordinary people through these events.
- KS3 (age 11-14)
- KS4 (age 15-16)
- KS5 (age 16+)
- For the classroom
- Hampton Court Palace
Hello school visitor - Welcome to Hampton Court Palace! Here's what you should know about this historic site ahead of your school visit. Come and take a look inside to get some helpful tips to have the best visit ever!
Key dates relating to the Tudor and later kitchens at Hampton Court Palace from 1526 to 1979.