The American Patrons of Historic Royal Palaces Inc play a vital role in keeping the palaces alive to delight and inspire the generations of the future.
Great Watching Chamber $10,000 per annum
- Two places to our unique annual Great Watching Chamber Dinner.
- Take progress tours and meet the staff behind the scenes before they open to the public.
Great Hall $5,000 per annum
- Afternoon tea with a curator of your choice.
- Breakfast tours, join our experts for tours of our new exhibitions before the palaces open for the day.
Courtyards & Cloisters $2,000 per annum
- Chief Executive drinks reception, a special evening just for patrons.
- Privy Council Dinner, hosted by our curators for an intimate and stimulating evening.
Kitchens & Cellars $1,000 per annum
- Private Tours, visit us at a time that suits you for a private behind the scenes tour of your choice.
- Unique opportunities to visit the conservation studios and see the specialists in action.
Alleys & Alcoves $500 per annum
- Priority booking to selected events before the lines open to our 70,000+ members.
- Two Private Views. Join us for a glass of wine and the chance to see our brand new exhibitions after the palace has closed for the day.
In addition to your contribution, you will receive
- Acknowledgement in Historic Royal Palaces UK annual report in the section pertained to Historic Royal Palaces Inc.
- Subscription to the magazine, ‘Inside Story’.
- Priority access to lectures and talks by Historic Royal Palaces’ curators in the USA.
- Specially-organized American Patrons events.
- Private and behind the scenes tour of the palace of your choice ($1,000 +).
To request our Patrons leaflet and for further information please contact us today.
Development Department +44 (0) 203 3166 6321, email HRPInc@hrp.org.uk
Historic Royal Palaces Inc. is a tax exempt public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.