|Palace and Maze: 25 October 2015 - 24 March 2016 (winter)|
|Monday - Sunday||10.00 - 16.30|
|Last ticket sold||15.30|
|Last entry to the Maze||15.45|
|Palace and Maze: 25 March - 29 October 2016 (summer)|
|Monday - Sunday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Last ticket sold||17.00|
|Last entry to the Maze||17.15|
|Summer**||10.00 - 18.00|
|All other times||10.00 - 17.30|
|Informal Gardens (Tiltyard, Wilderness and West Front)|
|Summer**||07.00 - 20.00|
|All other times||07.00 - 18.00|
Palace, Maze and Tiltyard Café close earlier.
** 'Summer' is usually April to September but for further information please call us shortly before your visit, on +44 (0)203 166 6000.
|Home Park (including both Jubilee Gates)*|
|May to July||07.00 - 21.00|
|April, August and September||07.00 - 21.00|
|March and October||07.00 - 18.45|
|All other times||07.00 - 17.30|
*Please note that at certain times of the year, some of the gates into Home Park are locked earlier or opened later that at these times. This is especially true during the build of the annual RHS Flower Show. Notices with amended times are placed on the gates affected on the days affected.
- Hampton Court Palace, the Maze and the Formal Gardens are closed 24, 25 and 26 December each year.
- The Informal Gardens are closed 25 December each year.
- Home Park is open all year round.
- Mantegna's Triumphs of Caesar Gallery is open 10.30-12.30 and 13.30-16.00 daily.
- The Chapel Royal, inside the palace, is open to visitors during normal palace opening hours when there are no services. So it will be closed for part of the day (usually the afternoon although not always) for weddings, funerals and special services at Easter and Christmas.
- On Sundays the Chapel Royal is only open to palace visitors from 12.30 to 13.30. However, the Royal Pew - where Henry VIII's Crown of State is on display - is open 12.30-15.00 on Sundays.
Health and safety advice
- Our palaces are very old and have many uneven surfaces, for example cobbles, worn steps, uneven steps and slopes. Please choose footwear that is comfortable and appropriate for the conditions.
- Some surfaces may be slippery, particularly if they are wet from rain.
- Light levels can be low in some places, so please allow sufficient time for your eyes to adjust, particularly when using stairs.
- In some of our gardens we have steep slopes and drops from height, so please be aware of these, especially if you have children with you.
- Where water features are present, please ensure children are supervised at all times.
- Look out for our safety signs and follow the advice given to avoid spoiling your day.