Kensington Palace shops
Why not visit our two new exclusive shops where we have something for everyone:
The Main Shop focuses on products that reflect what is on offer in the palace and helps you to really take home something memorable from your visit from Queen Victoria, through to our current Monarch and much more. We have a wide range of unique and inspiring gifts.
Specially designed for customers who have children, the Family Shop offers an exciting selection of products for all our younger customers.
Remember, you don't need a palace ticket to shop with us.
Visit our other palace shops:
Reclaim the UK Value Added Tax (VAT) you pay on your purchases if you’re visiting from outside the EU.
As an overseas visitor you are entitled to claim back the tax (VAT) you pay on any purchases you make at a Historic Royal Palaces shop. To qualify for the refund there is a minimum spend of £50.00. Global Blue, the world’s leading tax refund company, gives you an easy and safe way to do this.
Obtain your refund in three easy steps:
1. Ask for a form while shopping at a Historic Royal Palaces shop
While you’re shopping ask any member of the Historic Royal Palaces retail team for a ‘Global Blue’ claim form. They’ll be happy to advise you.
2. Have your refund form stamped by EU Customs officials
Show your purchases, receipts and passport to Customs officials as you leave the European Union and have your Global Blue form stamped. Customs officials are well informed of the Global Blue system.
3. Claim your refund, there are several ways:
- Cash refund: Global Blue offices in London (Knightsbridge, Regent Street, Oxford Street), Edinburgh and U.K. airports can provide you with immediate cash refunds.
- Direct crediting of chosen credit card or UK bank account.
- Bank cheque sent to a chosen address.
- The VAT rate in the UK is 20%.
- Minimum purchase in Historic Royal Palaces shops to qualify for a refund is £50.00.
- Your refund amount is the VAT less an administration fee. A small administration fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Your Global Blue form must be stamped by Customs officials at departure from the EU within three months from the end of the month in which you purchased your goods.
Some files are provided in PDF format - you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files.