Membership is fantastic value for money and there has never been a better time to join. Membership allows you to explore and discover so much more about each of the five palaces with limitless visiting throughout the year.
Your subscription also helps us continue to tell the stories and care for these amazing palaces. Learn about how your subscriptions help us to conserve these magnificent buildings.
|Individual membership (one adult)
- applies to an adult aged 16 yrs+
|Joint membership (two adults)
- applies to two named adults aged 16 yrs+
|Family membership (one adult)
- family of one adult and up to six children *
|Family membership (two adults)
- family of two named adults and up to six children *
* Family membership covers children who are 5-15 yrs old and who all live at the same address only.
Benefits of membership
As well as enjoying free and unlimited access to all five Historic Royal Palaces*, your membership also includes these great additional benefits...
- free and unlimited access to all five Historic Royal Palaces*
- exclusive member events such as rooftop tours of Hampton Court Palace and Ceremony of the Keys at the Tower of London and also discounts for Adult Learning events.
- 10% discount in our restaurants, shops (exclusions apply) and cafes including the Orangery restaurant at Kensington Palace
- access to the private members room at Hampton Court
- a free copy of the bestselling book ‘The Private Life of Palaces’ (rrp. £9.99)
- free subscription to our exclusive members’ magazine, 'Inside Story'
- and most importantly, you will be supporting the conservation and care of these precious palaces for future generations
*Membership includes free entry to Kew Palace which is situated within Kew Gardens. To access the palace a Kew Gardens ticket needs to be purchased at the published rates.