Tower of London reduced price entry scheme
Residents of Tower Hamlets can visit the Tower of London for only £1.
How to use the offer:
You must be a resident of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets to use the £1 entry offer. You must show your Idea Store card or Tower Hamlets Leisure Services card, AND proof of name and address at the Tower of London ticket offices on Tower Hill. Once you have shown these, you will only be charged £1 for your ticket to the Tower of London. This offer is possible because of an agreement with the Tower of London's Local Authority, Tower Hamlets Council.
Terms and conditions:
- This offer is valid all year round.
- This offer is only valid for Tower Hamlets residents who have either an Idea Store card or Tower Hamlets Leisure Services card.
- Adults show an Idea Store card or Tower Hamlets Leisure Services card when purchasing tickets, and they must also show proof of name and address, showing that they are Tower Hamlets residents; only one adult ticket per adult card holder can be purchased per day, adults can purchase additional tickets for accompanying children.
- Accompanying children (under 15) are not required to produce an Idea Store card or Tower Hamlets Leisure Services card, or proof of name and address. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- For the purposes of this offer, tickets for adults and accompanying children are charged at the same rate - £1.
- Tickets are only valid on the day of purchase; tickets cannot be purchased in advance.
- Tickets cannot be re-sold.
Discover the value for money family ticket at the Tower of London and enjoy your visit of this fascinating historic attraction for less. Your ticket includes access to the Tower, plus Yeoman Warder guided tour and talk, live historical re-enactments, White Tower tour, children's activity trails, entry to the Fit for a King exhibition and much more! You can also discover the Tower with a multimedia guide containing five different tours packed with audio and pictures. To help plan your family day out, there are suggestions for things to see and do at the Tower.
Do you live locally? Are you on holiday and planning to visit more than one historic royal palace? Or would you like to re-visit one of the palaces? Membership is a great option for families. Join us today to enjoy free and unlimited entry to the fabulous Historic Royal Palaces all year round.
What's on for families
Have a family day out at the Tower of London and see the Queen's Crown Jewels and the rooms of Edward I. Join one of these famous tours where Yeoman Warders (popularly known as ‘Beefeaters’) will entertain your family with tales of intrigue, imprisonment, execution, torture and much more. Please remember that children under 16 need to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Children at the Tower
From babycare and buggies to cloakrooms and footwear, here's information to help you plan ahead so that everyone in the family has a great day out at the Tower of London.
Games and makes
From Royal Beasts to dragons, from fighting Henry VIII to making a helmet, play and make with the Tower of London.