|01 November - 28 February (winter)|
|Tuesday - Saturday||09.00 - 1630|
|Sunday - Monday||10.00 - 16.30|
|01 March - 31 October (summer)|
|Tuesday - Saturday||09.00 - 17.30|
|Sunday - Monday||10.00 - 17.30|
- All internal buildings close 30 minutes after the last admission.
- The Tower is only closed on 24-26 December (inclusive) and 1 January.
- The last Yeoman Warder tour starts at 14.30 (winter), 15.30 (summer).
Health and safety advice
- Our palaces are very old and have many uneven surfaces, for example cobbles, worn steps, uneven steps and slopes. Please choose footwear that is comfortable and appropriate for the conditions.
- Some surfaces may be slippery, particularly if they are wet from rain.
- Light levels can be low in some places, so please allow sufficient time for your eyes to adjust, particularly when using stairs.
- In some of our gardens we have steep slopes and drops from height, so please be aware of these, especially if you have children with you.
- Where water features are present, please ensure children are supervised at all times.
- Look out for our safety signs and follow the advice given to avoid spoiling your day.