Beat the crowds with our range of once-in-a-lifetime Tower tours
Evening tour and Ceremony of the Keys
The Ceremony of the Keys, in which the Tower of London’s main gates are secured for the evening, has been performed every night without fail for more than 700 years.
Standing amid the Tower’s mighty battlements in the cool night air, you can’t help but feel a sense of wonder as you witness an ancient ritual that has remained more or less unchanged since the days of Edward III.
Now, you and a select group of guests can enjoy your own external tour of the Tower, culminating in the ancient Ceremony of the Keys.
- Price: £1200 + VAT
- Time: 20:30 - 22:05
- The price includes up to twenty guests. Additional guests can be included for £60 + VAT per person, up to a maximum of fifty guests in total
If you would like to arrange a private tour of the Tower of London, please call our team on +44 (0)20 3166 6226 to discuss your requirements.
Alternatively, you can fill out an enquiry form and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.Enquire about private tours at the Tower
The Crown Jewels tours
The Crown Jewels have a special significance in British public life, making them one of the nation’s most popular tourist attractions. Our private tours let you beat the crowds and experience the stories, legends and traditions that surround these magnificent regalia at your own pace.
Morning Jewel House tour
On this special morning tour, the Duty Exhibitor and our expert warders will welcome you to the treasury and guide you through the Crown Jewels exhibition before it opens to the general public.
Once your private tour has finished, you and your party are welcome to stay and enjoy the myriad other exhibitions throughout the rest of the Tower.
- Price: £1,950 + VAT
- Time: 08:15 - 09:00 (Tuesday to Saturday); 09:15 - 10:00 (Sunday and Monday)
- The price includes up to 15 guests. Additional guests can be added for £130 + VAT per person, up to a maximum of 30 guests in total.
Evening Jewel House package
This exclusive package is about as special as it gets. You and your party will have a Yeoman Warder Tour to escort you into the grounds before heading to the vault for a once-in-a-lifetime private viewing of the Crown Jewels, in the erudite company of our expert warders.
- Price: £2,250 + VAT
- Time: 18:30 - 20:00
- The price includes up to 15 guests. Additional guests can be added for £150 + VAT per person, up to a maximum of 30 guests. More options available for groups larger than 40.
- Please note we can offer a guided group tour for up to 30 guests, over this number your guests will wander through at their leisure, with our expert warders on hand to answer questions
- Please note this experience can only be confirmed 6weeks in advance of the event date. We are happy to hold the date provisionally for you until then.
'We could not have been more impressed with how everything turned out. Having access to the Crown Jewels and Tower grounds just for our group for those three hours was something I will never forget.'
Nick Daly at NFL Redskins
Secrets of the Tower tour
The Tower of London has a long and dramatic history, complete with tears, triumph, bloodshed and bears – and that’s just what the general public gets to see.
On this exclusive tour, you and your party will get a behind-the-scenes glimpse of life (and death) at the Tower, in the company of the Yeoman Warder himself.
With exclusive access to areas that are normally out-of-bounds, you’ll get under the skin of this ancient fortress and discover the secrets that lurk beneath the surface.
- Price: £1,500 + VAT
- Time: 09:15 - 10:05 (Tuesday - Friday only)
- The price includes up to 10 guests (over 13 years old only)
'Our Yeoman Warder was superlative! He displayed all the attributes and reverence that you imagine, and yet struck just the right balance of being welcoming, charming, informative, amusing, and just a little bit scary!'
Julie and Dawn at IAE Tours