Tours for visually impaired and blind visitors
Join one of our knowledgeable 'vocal eyes trained' wardens on a fascinating descriptive tour of the Tower of London.
A session includes a descriptive tour of the Jewel House (approximately 40 minutes) followed by White Tower tour (approximately 40 minutes).
Please be advised of the following:
- We require a minimum of two weeks' notice for a booking.
- The maximum group number per tour is eight persons, or five persons at busy times.
- Descriptive Sessions are only available to book for 10.00, however, flexibility can be offered depending on guide availability and other events taking place.
- Guests are asked to arrive promptly for their tour. Lateness may cause the tour to be cancelled.
- Guests can take a break in between tours: please discuss when booking so this can be planned in.
- So we can provide the best tour possible, please let us know any important information e.g. if any assistance dogs will be joining the group, or if there are any wheelchair users attending.
How to book
Descriptive sessions are included in Tower admission but must be booked in advance. To book, please contact us at least two weeks before the date you wish to visit, providing the date you wish to visit, the number of people in your group and your contact details.
Tel: +44 (0)33 3320 6000
Email: [email protected]
Textphone: 18001 020 3166 6266
HM Tower of London
Included in palace admission (members go free)Buy Tower of London tickets