Tours for visually impaired and blind visitors.
Join one of our knowledgeable 'vocal eyes trained' wardens on a fascinating descriptive tour of the Tower of London.
Blind and visually impaired visitors are invited to marvel at the magnificent Crown Jewels and to explore the White Tower.
A session includes a descriptive tour of the Jewel House (approximately 40 minutes) followed by White Tower tour (approximately 40 minutes).
Please be advised of the following:
- The maximum group number per tour is eight persons, or five persons at busy times.
- Descriptive Sessions are typically booked at 10:00 or 15:00 daily, however flexiblity can be offered depending on guide availability and other events taking place.
- Guests are asked to arrive promptly for their tour. Lateness may cause the tour to be cancelled.
- Guests can take a break in between tours: please discuss when booking so this can be planned in.
- So we can provide the best tour possible, please let us know any important information e.g. if any assistance dogs will be joining the group, or if there are any wheelchair users attending.
How to book
Contact us with as much notice as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please include the palace and date you wish to visit, the number of people in your group and your contact details.
Tel: +44 (0)33 3320 6000
Email: [email protected]
Textphone: 18001 020 3166 6266
HM Tower of London