What is the Community Access Scheme?
The Community Access Scheme (CAS) offers free entry, practical advice and support to enable community groups to visit and explore Hampton Court Palace.
Who can join the Community Access Scheme?
We welcome community groups based in Surrey, Kingston, Richmond, Hounslow, Merton and Wandsworth, especially those who would not normally visit the palace or see it as a place of interest for them.
What does the Community Access Scheme offer participating groups?
- A compulsory Group Leader Training designed to inspire and support group leaders to plan and lead visits for their groups to the palaces.
- Free tickets community groups the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace and Kensington Palace for up to one year.
- Support from the Community Partnerships team to help group leaders engage their groups with the palace's stories, collections and historic spaces.
- Discounted entry tickets for group members to return to the palace independently after their initial group visit.
Upcoming online training dates:
- The next training will take place in autumn 2022. Please email us to be added to our waiting list.