Go back in time to help plan a feast for Henry VIII. Step into the shoes of a Tudor to avoid being caught as an imposter.
National Curriculum Links
• Supports students to identify significant events, make connections, draw contrasts, and analyse trends within periods and over long arcs of time.
• To identify and understand the similarities and differences between Tudor and modern-day dress/objects
• To understand that Tudor society had a strict hierarchy
• To share thoughts and ideas about Hampton Court Palace and the Tudors
• To imagine and describe what a Tudor kitchen would have looked like
• To imagine how a Tudor royal thought and felt