Intimate, peaceful, picturesque
Small but perfectly formed, the Little Banqueting House is ideal for intimate riverside wedding ceremonies, receptions or dinners. Perfect for host wedding ceremonies and receptions for up to 50 guests.
This hidden gem offers stunning views over the River Thames, as well as the Tudor and Baroque architecture of Hampton Court Palace. Hire starts from just £5,000 plus VAT.
The highlight of the sumptuous interior is undoubtedly the spectacular paintings and ceiling murals by Antonio Verrio, which date to the 18th century.
You and your guests will also enjoy exclusive use of our private walled garden, which is perfect for drinks receptions or after dinner dancing.
Ceremony and reception options
- Licensed for civil ceremonies
- Suitable for intimate receptions and dinners
- Accommodates up to 50 guests
- Available for daytime and evening hire
Hire of the Little Banqueting House includes:
- Day and/or evening hire of our intimate riverside wedding and reception space for up to 50 guests
- Use of the historic courtyards, staircases and gardens of Hampton Court Palace for your wedding photos
- Exclusive access to a private walled garden for drinks receptions and the option of after dinner dancing within a marquee
- First-class, personal service from your dedicated manager, on hand to help from start to finish
Combine our venues to create your special day
Combine your intimate ceremony within the Little Banqueting House with a larger drinks reception, dinner and dance in our other wedding and reception venues.
For example, you could choose:
- A larger reception, dinner and dance in the Garden Room (up to 180 guests)
- Dancing within the palace in our Undercroft (up to 220 guests)
If you would like to hire the Little Banqueting House or any of our other venues at Hampton Court Palace, please call our team on +44 (0)20 3166 6507 to discuss your requirements.
Alternatively, you can fill out an enquiry form and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.Enquire about weddings at Hampton Court
- For members
- Tours and talks
Members are invited to an exclusive talk by Team Leaders of the Historic Royal Palaces Salvage Squad. Discover how they would go about rescuing the priceless objects in our collections if the worst was to happen.
- 24 January 2024
- Hampton Court Palace
- Separate ticket (advance booking required)
Shop the exclusive collection of souvenirs featuring a beautiful watercolour print of Hampton Court Palace.
Explore the range of products inspired by this larger than life monarch and Hampton Court Palace where all his six wives lived.
Discover the world of Elizabeth I with this insightful look at Elizabeth's relationship with woman and how they helped to shape her into a remarkable monarch. This thrilling book explores the lesser known side of Elizabeth I who is often portrayed as a ruthless 'man's woman'.