A wonderful addition or stand-alone experience as part of any event or itinerary
From grand family home to charming royal residence, Hillsborough Castle has welcomed the world and witnessed pivotal moments in history for over three hundred years.
Enjoy a private evening tour of the castle’s state rooms with our expert Hosts as you discover this majestic Georgian mansion exclusively with your clients, guests or colleagues.
For that extra something special, why not complete your experience with a private drinks and canape reception in the State Drawing Room? This elegant space is filled with an outstanding collection of contemporary works by local artists. In the summer months, you and your guests can make the most of the castle’s formal gardens by enjoying refreshments on the sunny South Terrace whilst taking in views of the surrounding Jubilee Parterre and Lady Alice’s Temple.
- Price: £650 +VAT
- Timings: 18:00 Tour starts promptly from State Entrance, 18.45 Tour ends/Reception starts, 19:30 Guests depart
- Guest numbers: Price includes up to 25 people
- Additional guests: £18 +VAT per person for up to a total of 50 guests
- Catering charged separately, please contact us for more details. Minimum fees apply for groups of less than 20 guests
- Available for booking up to 3 months in advance