Go back in time to help plan a feast for Henry VIII. Step into the shoes of a Tudor to avoid being caught as an imposter.
National Curriculum Links
• Supports students to identify significant events, make connections, draw contrasts, and analyse trends within periods and over long arcs of time.
• To identify and understand the similarities and differences between Tudor and modern-day dress/objects
• To understand that Tudor society had a strict hierarchy
• To share thoughts and ideas about Hampton Court Palace and the Tudors
• To imagine and describe what a Tudor kitchen would have looked like
• To imagine how a Tudor royal thought and felt
Key dates relating to the Tudor and later kitchens from 1526 to 1979.
Contains a visual story, support notes and Widgit symbol sheet.
Unscramble jumbled up stories and find out when in history they took place.
Anne Boleyn married Henry VIII, but ended up imprisoned in the Tower.
Ideas to help students share thoughts about Hampton Court Palace and the Tudors.