Paying for your membership by Direct Debit
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date, or frequency of your Direct Debit, Historic Royal Palaces will notify you at least 10 working days in advance of you account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Historic Royal Palaces to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Historic Royal Palaces or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Historic Royal Palaces asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.