Introduce students to the legends and stories surrounding the Tower of London.
National Curriculum Links
• Encouraging students to use the Tower of London as a primary source to weigh historical evidence.
• Developing chronological awareness and understanding of historical events and the impact that significant figures have made on our country's past.
• Understand that evidence is used to interpret history.
• Understand how our knowledge of the past is constructed from a range of sources.
• Understand the Tower's role as a place of historic and national importance.