About this learning resource
Introduce students to the legends and stories surrounding the Tower of London.
National Curriculum links
• Encouraging students to use the Tower of London as a primary source to weigh historical evidence.
• Developing chronological awareness and understanding of historical events and the impact that significant figures have made on our country's past.
• Understand that evidence is used to interpret history.
• Understand how our knowledge of the past is constructed from a range of sources.
• Understand the Tower's role as a place of historic and national importance.
- KS1 (age 5-7)
- KS2 (age 7-11)
- For the classroom
- Tower of London
Children depict the imprisonment of Guy Fawkes in the Tower of London for his role in the Gunpowder Plot, 1605.
Key facts about the Tudor King and each of his six wives.