Outreach performances for schools
Terms and conditions
- Once your outreach show is booked it is fully subject to these terms and conditions. You will receive a booking confirmation email.
- Please ensure that you are aware of the cancellation charges outlined below and in the event of a cancellation your finance team have received your invoice and are aware of the payment terms detailed on your invoice and when it is to be paid by. As the person making the booking, it is your responsibility to ensure that your finance team have received the invoice, and that it is paid on time.
- In the unlikely event that your invoice is not paid by your payment due date, you will be chased for payment by our finance team. All outstanding invoices must be settled before any further bookings will be made for your school or company.
- We retain the right to cancel your booking if payment isn't made on time. We reserve the right to charge interest in line with The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
- Your deadline for payment, cancelling or amending your booking is 42 days (6 weeks) prior to your visit date. If you need to make any amendments to your booking, or need to cancel for any reason, you must let us know in writing before this date. If you inform us of a cancellation after this date you will still be charged for your visit as per your latest invoice and will not be refunded for any payment that has been made. If you need to make changes or amendments less than 42 days before your visit then please see our cancellation policy below
- If you need to reduce the number of people on your booking you must let us know prior to your 6 week amendment deadline.
- Should it be necessary to change the ‘School Contact’ , ‘Lead Teacher’/’Group Leader’ or ‘Finance Contact’ on your booking you must notify us via email, using the details found on your booking confirmation.
- Pupils and students must be supervised at all times. You are responsible for ensuring that all adults in your group are aware of the supervision requirements. Please refer to our FAQ’s for more information. Adult supervisors are responsible for the behaviour of pupils Pupils and students must be supervised at all times by school staff, in line with your school guidelines. Performers cannot assume supervision responsibility for students at any time.
- The performance schedule for the day will be organised in collaboration with the school to fit within the school timetable and allow suitable breaks for performers. If on the day performance times slip due to the late arrival of learners we can not guarantee that we will be able to deliver the full experience. If a performance is more than 15minutes late starting we will be unable to deliver this performance. Historic Royal Palaces (HRP) have the right to cancel bookings at any time. In such a situation, HRP will endeavour to provide as much notice as possible, but shall only be liable to refund you the booking payment only. Any other costs incurred are at your risk.
- Intellectual property rights and copyright of any materials provided or delivered during any education sessions belong to Historic Royal Palaces and may not be utilised or re-purposed without our permission.
- Performances are provided to one education establishment, you may not; invite multiple schools/education providers/clubs, charge an entrance fee, or in any way re-sell this experience.
- We reserve the right to withdraw our learning rate should we uncover practices which contravene these terms.
- Each Outreach Performance is suitable for up to 250 learners
- The details for your day will be confirmed by email
- We require teachers to be present in all sessions. Students taking part must be supervised at all times.
- In the exceptional circumstances that Scary Little Girls are unable to deliver your booked day (e.g. due to staff illness or technical difficulties) you will be offered the option to reschedule where possible
- Teachers are responsible for the behaviour, safeguarding, health and safety, and supervision of all students taking part in the outreach shows.
- The filming of our outreach show is not permitted.
Refunds and cancellations
Cancellations between 42-15 days before your performance date will incur a 50% show cost charge of £350 + £25 admin fee.
Cancellations with 14 days or less notice will incur a 70% show cost charge of £500 + £25 admin fee.