Online school sessions
about this session
Key stage 1 | Subject: History, English | Topics: Medieval, Tudors, Victorians | Session Type: Online session
A call for help from the past leads us on a time travelling journey of discovery. Will we be able to save the King from embarrassment and what will we learn along the way?
Join us as we explore our palaces at different points in their history through the eyes of our time travelling laundress. What has changed and what has stayed the same and how do these palaces differ from one another?
- Compare and contrast palace life through the ages including the Medieval, Tudor and Victorian periods.
- Gain an insight into palace life to discover what it was like to work at a royal palace.
National Curriculum links
This session supports:
- Similarities and differences between ways of life in different periods.
- Significant historical events, people and places in their own locality.
- Using discussion in order to learn.